SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    GILLIGAN'S ISLAND REUNION
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GILLIGAN'S ISLAND REUNION Login/Join 
Picture of side_shot
posted

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/vDXAfU3YETo

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
when was that filmed ?

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Feeling old. Only Dawn Wells (80) and Tina Louise (85) are still with us.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3445 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SBrooks:
when was that filmed ?

1988, if I heard Bob Denver correctly.

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Different time.

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
Met Dawn Wells a few times. Really nice lady.

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
That was great! Smile

Posts: 15022 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will fear no evil..
Psalm 23:4
posted Hide Post
I met Tina Louise in the lobby of the place we were having our senior prom! I had her sign my little book, very nice and friendly.

Posts: 947 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Tina Louise (Ginger) didn't appear in any of the sequel movies. She was pissed because she felt (with good reason) the Ginger role caused her to be typecast. The actress is Judith Baldwin.

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
That was the real Tina Louise in the 1988 reunion. It marked the last time the entire original cast would appear together onscreen. Louise did have a problem with typecasting, which only compounded issues from the original filming. She was led to believe she would be the focus of the show (despite the title), and was very standoffish from the other cast-members even for several years after the program ended.

(As Egregore said, Judith Baldwin played Ginger in two of the movie sequels. Constance Forslund assumed the role in one other.)

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16318 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post