SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Sir, I'm retired navy, I know all about classified. But one more thing. The person that finds her gets to name her right?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sir, I'm retired navy, I know all about classified. But one more thing. The person that finds her gets to name her right? Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
DAN: Yes-yes that's right, that's right.

KARL: I wanna name her Dottie after my wife. She's a vicious life-sucking bitch from which there is no escape.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12622 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
This one looks like you, with tits.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Get off…the nuclear…warhead.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
We spend 250 billion dollars a year on defense. And here we are. The fate of the planet is in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Watts is hot....

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8523 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1824 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
You know we're sitting on four million pounds of fuel, one nuclear weapon and a thing that has 270,000 moving parts built by the lowest bidder.

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
And none of them want to pay taxes again....ever.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
You don't got a gun on you now do ya?

You know Harry, there are only..5 words I want to hear from you right now.

Posts: 1059 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
We spend 250 billion dollars a year on defense. And here we are. The fate of the planet is in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun.

That must have been a cheap or budget year LOL !!! What are we up to now $750 Billion ???
God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3067 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post