SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Mick Fleetwood says former Fleetwood Mac guitarist Danny Kirwan has died at age 68.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mick Fleetwood says former Fleetwood Mac guitarist Danny Kirwan has died at age 68. Login/Join 
posted
https://www.legacy.com/obituar...kirwan&pid=189256939

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Sorry to read this, I liked the music from the band during the years he played with them.

I’m not at the Mac, so I can’t embed this, but here’s a pretty cool video that features Danny Kirwin and Jeremy Spencer on guitars.

Station Man

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
they have weird cars

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
they have weird cars

Not so weird just old.
They were even old when the video was taken 45 years ago.

Like the song. Cool

RIP Danny.

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
I hope that he is on the Sunny Side of Heaven, for having pleased the Judge.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post