SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    And I'd like to leave my 1972 Gran Torino to...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

And I'd like to leave my 1972 Gran Torino to... Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
...my friend... Thao Vang Lor. On the condition that you don't chop-top the roof like one of those beaners, don't paint any idiotic flames on it like some white trash hillbilly, and don't put a big, gay spoiler on the rear end like you see on all the other zipperheads' cars. It just looks like hell. If you can refrain from doing any of that... it's yours.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Sue Lor: The Lutherans brought us over.

Walt Kowalski: Everybody blames the Lutherans.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6690 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have fucked with? That's me.

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Get off my lawn

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45334 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Awesome, Mark! (Not Marky anymore)

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38601 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
"Yeah, I blow a hole in your face and go inside and sleep like a baby, you can count on that. We used to stack fucks like you 5 feet high in Korea, use you for sandbags."

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
I don't want any more of that Gook food....Oh is that those chicken dumplings ? Smile

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3458 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post