SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I didn’t know they gave out rings for the Holocaust.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I didn’t know they gave out rings for the Holocaust. Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted
I just watched this movie again for the first time in a long time and there are some fantastic one liners and gags. I RARELY laugh out loud if I am watching something on my own but this is one of them. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7674 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Not you, fat Jesus. Slide it on back...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10928 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Now, give me money. Or I shoot him. And I shoot alll you motherfuckers, and then we take it. Your choice, bitches.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
"She beats him"

"It was twice and I was out of line, she's strong-willed. And I respect that"

Posts: 1842 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
So long, gay boys.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15275 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
"You probably get this a lot. This isn't the real Caesar's Palace is it?"

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
"You are literally too stupid to insult".

Living the Dream

Posts: 4014 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Jesus, he’s like a gremlin. Instructions and shit.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Oh it’s easy. You just pour kerosine over a ferret and light him at both ends and put him in.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7674 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I look like a nerdy hillbilly

Posts: 15275 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
It’s not illegal, it’s just frowned upon.
Like masterbating on an airplane.

Posts: 12540 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snake207:

"I'm pretty sure that's illegal, too."

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
quote:
Originally posted by Snake207:

"I'm pretty sure that's illegal, too."

Thanks Bin Laden

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I've found a baby before

Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
In the face! In the fa-ace!!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10928 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
NOT UP IN HERE!

War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
"Couldn't find a meter, but here's four bucks."

Posts: 12540 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
"Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That shit'll come back with you."

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3141 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
"The Best Little Chapel...do you know where that is?"

Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
"The Best Little Chapel...do you know where that is?"

I do. It’s at the corner of get a map and fuck off.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post