SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Was it indians?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Was it indians? Login/Join 
california
tumbles into the sea
posted
Troglodytes.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I just saw this movie last week, because I like Kurt Russell. Weird

Posts: 13164 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I watched this today on Amazon Prime, because of this post. Never even heard of it before. Terrible title.
I didn't think it was half bad. LOTS of actors to recognize in it. The primitive 'field dressing' scene was a bit much, but this movie definitely took itself seriously.

Did anyone else immediately clock Sean Young as the Mayor's wife? I did, then convinced myself it was someone else. Then checked the cast list and sure enough my first answer was right. This is the first I've seen her work since she went full retard, batsh*t crazy.

Posts: 7230 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
The title threw me for the longest time also. Even the dvd cover art. Book by it's cover though - which I learn again and again lol.

Richard Jenkins was hilarious. Especially this line:

You know, I know the world's supposed to be round but I'm not so sure about this part.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post