SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Post your favorite comedy sketch
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post your favorite comedy sketch Login/Join 
posted
I had not viewed this in years. This is one of my favorites.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
One of my favorite sketch's is from Abbott and Costello. They are on a troop ship and there a card game going on. Abbott borrows money from Costello and I trying to convince Costello owes Abbott money.
Really funny.

There's also MY Cousin Vinny....

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3858 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Living in a van...down by the river Big Grin ...

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/1LyqPdZjQTY

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
a couple of my favorites from A Bit of Fry and Laurie:

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Carol Burnett Show: Tim Conway Elephant Story and "Mama's" response:

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Fine ham abounds with the Kids in The Hall

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2380 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
NSFW
Artie Lange single handedly got Joe Bucks talk show cancelled after this.....

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2906 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9hYGtXIqDa0" width="725"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Ha, had not seen that in a long, long time. Thanks

Posts: 403 | Registered: November 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DoubleAdobe:
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9hYGtXIqDa0" width="725"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Ha, had not seen that in a long, long time. Thanks

Ditto, great. Best line, "You belong in New Jersey"

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
Carol Burnett Show: Tim Conway Elephant Story and "Mama's" response:

Just about any Tim Conway/Carol Burnett skit qualifies, but my favorite was the second of those two elephant tales, the siamesed elephants.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
so many to choose. But this one always makes me chuckle.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
The Robin Williams bit on golf. I don't know why but this just makes me laugh every time. It's one of my favorites.

https://youtu.be/pcnFbCCgTo4

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1073 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
probably my favorite SNL sketch.

I also absolutely love these crazy videos from short-lived "Wonder Showzen."

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10474 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I am so glad somebody posted “Ain’t no fuckin’ Thelma here, the bitch don’t live here!!!”

God I love that skit leading to that line.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
so many to choose. But this one always makes me chuckle.
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nWpeSGUDSgA" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Big Grin

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5580 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by f2:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZFuniFSP2fo" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Thank you that's one of my favorites.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7629 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I never get tired of Chris Farley's "Matt Foley" skit, where he complains about living in a van down by the river. It's awesome just because his energy makes everyone else break character.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post