SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    These concealed carry permits sure complicate a bank robberry dont they?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

These concealed carry permits sure complicate a bank robberry dont they? Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
It's not my fault it was payday.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12622 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I saw this in the theater and enjoyed it. I have since watched it on tv multiple times.

The scene with the "rattlesnake" waitress is my favorite, cracks me up every time.

"So, what don't you want"?

"We don't serve no trout".

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Sounds fun. Title?

Email me if you don't want to spoil the fun. Addy in my profile.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15210 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
I’ve been working here for forty-four years. Ain’t nobody ever ordered nothing but a T-Bone steak and baked potato. Except one time, this asshole from New York ordered a trout, back in 1987. We ain’t got no goddamned trout.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cliff:
I’ve been working here for forty-four years. Ain’t nobody ever ordered nothing but a T-Bone steak and baked potato. Except one time, this asshole from New York ordered a trout, back in 1987. We ain’t got no goddamned trout.

Haha. Funniest line and that is saying something with Bridges tossing racial jokes for 1/2 the film. I love that lady. After they eat they are sitting on the street and you clearly see it "T Bone Cafe"

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12622 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
quote:
Originally posted by Cliff:

Haha. Funniest line and that is saying something with Bridges tossing racial jokes for 1/2 the film. I love that lady. After they eat they are sitting on the street and you clearly see it "T Bone Cafe"

And to prove they roll up the sidewalks at 5 you can see the waitress walking across the street after getting off her shift.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post