SIGforum
These concealed carry permits sure complicate a bank robberry dont they?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/1840080334

November 12, 2017, 02:19 PM
Prefontaine
These concealed carry permits sure complicate a bank robberry dont they?
It's not my fault it was payday.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone
November 12, 2017, 03:56 PM
mbinky
I saw this in the theater and enjoyed it. I have since watched it on tv multiple times.

The scene with the "rattlesnake" waitress is my favorite, cracks me up every time.

"So, what don't you want"?

"We don't serve no trout".
November 12, 2017, 04:09 PM
PHPaul
Sounds fun. Title?

Email me if you don't want to spoil the fun. Addy in my profile.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.
November 12, 2017, 05:00 PM
Cliff
I’ve been working here for forty-four years. Ain’t nobody ever ordered nothing but a T-Bone steak and baked potato. Except one time, this asshole from New York ordered a trout, back in 1987. We ain’t got no goddamned trout.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

November 12, 2017, 06:29 PM
Prefontaine
quote:
Originally posted by Cliff:
I’ve been working here for forty-four years. Ain’t nobody ever ordered nothing but a T-Bone steak and baked potato. Except one time, this asshole from New York ordered a trout, back in 1987. We ain’t got no goddamned trout.

Haha. Funniest line and that is saying something with Bridges tossing racial jokes for 1/2 the film. I love that lady. After they eat they are sitting on the street and you clearly see it "T Bone Cafe"

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone
November 14, 2017, 01:41 PM
thunderson
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
quote:
Originally posted by Cliff:

Haha. Funniest line and that is saying something with Bridges tossing racial jokes for 1/2 the film. I love that lady. After they eat they are sitting on the street and you clearly see it "T Bone Cafe"

And to prove they roll up the sidewalks at 5 you can see the waitress walking across the street after getting off her shift.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown