SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Recommendations for a Jesse Stone fan. Police procedural or murder/mystery
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recommendations for a Jesse Stone fan. Police procedural or murder/mystery Login/Join 
posted
Anybody recommend anything for a fan of the Jesse Stone movies. Didn't want to derail the other tv thread, so...
I have seen Justified, dollhouse, deadwood, sherlock (us & bbc), continuum and am (not so) patiently waiting for the last season of longmire. I just need something to help me relax after work that I can follow without a lot of thought. Couldn't get into blue bloods and already watched Magnum beginning to end.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wolfe 21,

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2739 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
longmire,
inspector lewis
endeavor
Prime Suspect (UK)
Monte Walsh
Last Stand At Sabre River

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BDA220
posted Hide Post
DCS Banks is another one Like.

"Strange days have found us, strange days have tracked us down." JM

Posts: 807 | Location: Pacific NW | Registered: September 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seen Monte Walsh, Crossfire trail, Sabre River, the Sacketts, Quigley and most of the rest of the westerns Selleck has made.

Posts: 2739 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You know my name, Bill Tillman.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The ranch on net flix

teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
You might like Open Range.

Posts: 5618 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have watched Open Range and Silverado and both Wyatt Earp movies from the 90s and the first 2 seasons of the ranch. Also the one with Duvall and Lowell from wings.

You know my name looks interesting. Sam Elliot is always good.
I watch way too much TV...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wolfe 21,

Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
The Eagle ... Danish - three seasons. Excellent show.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe Misommer Murders, another BBC series.

Maryland - Where the criminals are the government

Posts: 129 | Location: Maryland | Registered: January 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
The Killing on Netflix.
The Shield on Amazon.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6042 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Shield was good. Watched it during its original run on FX.

Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
The Shield was a great show, worth a watch

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bashman
posted Hide Post
Bosch on Amazon Prime

A man who does not read has no appreciable advantage over the man who cannot read.

Posts: 1192 | Location: Charlotte | Registered: July 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post