SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Officer Hooks has passed away
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Officer Hooks has passed away Login/Join 
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted
Marion Ramsey, the lady that played Hooks in the Police Academy movies passed today. I always liked her in that role.

Posts: 17880 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
This is is a... Stick up!

Posts: 9140 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of K0ZZZ
posted Hide Post
Always loved those movies.

Was funny, one day I was at my parents house, and it was on. Mom was reading a book in the living room as usual, occasionally glancing at the screen.

At one point she looked really puzzled, looked really hard for a minute at Tackleberry. She finally said "Oh no! I dated him in high school!!" Yeah, Mom dated David Graf for a while, they went to the same high school.

... Chad

http://shotworkspro.com - Much better than scrap paper! Use 'Take5' to get 5 bucks off.

Posts: 770 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did she have much of an acting career beyond the Police Academy franchise?

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
Did she have much of an acting career beyond the Police Academy franchise?
Looks like she played 30 roles.
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0709034/

RIP

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post