SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    For parents w/young kids - Bluey on Disney Junior
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For parents w/young kids - Bluey on Disney Junior Login/Join 
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted
Does anybody else enjoy this show as much as my wife and I do? I know it sounds weird, but for a kid friendly show it has so much (appropriate) adult humor. We laugh our butts off watching this show as it hits too close to home much of the time. Nice to have a show that everyone can enjoy, not just tolerate.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is one of the best shows my 3 year old son watches. A co-worker told me about it and it was nice to get him distracted from Blippi. He has been almost completely weaned from Blippi Wink

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN

Posts: 961 | Location: Shadow of St. Helens | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Are all the Episodes only 7 minutes?
Says it is all of season 1 or am I only getting portions since I only use the Disney Junior App?

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25408 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
A true episode is three of the seven minute stories. Disney Junior only has season one right now. Disney+ has seasons 1 and 2.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
THANK YOU! A much needed break from Scooby Doo Wink love the Aussie accent.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5303 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post