SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Expanse season 4. Dropping December 13th.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Expanse season 4. Dropping December 13th. Login/Join 
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
I watched the first two episodes over the weekend and am looking forward to continuing. I see shades of Firefly, Outland, and Total Recall.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2104 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
Take it slow! You'll be through season 4 before you know it. Then comes the wait... Frown

No kidding. I blew through this series in 2 weeks.
Looking forward to S5.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15312 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
I want to watch this series but my wife hasn't latched on after a couple episodes. What can I tell her as the long term description of what the show is and where it is going?

So far, it's a space ship went boom and someone is trying to blame it on Mars for some reason.

Posts: 17884 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Tell her it's just like her favorite show, except it's in space.
Yeah I know, just work with it until it works.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have her watch this

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post