SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Equalizer II Trailer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Equalizer II Trailer Login/Join 
posted
Was I the only one who didn't know this was coming out this year?!

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAKrgwCnkGM

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Creasybear part 3.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
July 20th....I'm in.

Posts: 3926 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The first one is just an awesome feel good movie. I've probably seen it 4 times. Denzel is a great good guy and Marton Csokas is outstanding as the bad guy. I've been looking forward to the sequel and hopefully it will be as good as the first.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5158 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Will he kill them all in a garden supply store this time?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
"When you look in my eyes, what do you see?"

Denzel was awesome, in his understated portrayal of Robert McCall. Preview looks great!

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
I like Denzel better as a good guy. I will see this.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
I can't wait to see this. I had heard another was being made but now know exact date.

Posts: 9743 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
I saw this last night, as a commerical on youtube. Best 3 minute commerical ever.

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Will he kill them all in a garden supply store this time?

Initially I had quipped that the first one "Death By Home Depot" -- this one is hopefully not just "Vengeance by Lowe's"

I'd be willing to give this one another shot, though I hope all the sentimental warm and fuzzy sesame street stuff is left out of this one... that inspirational story with the obese security guard in the first one kind of ruined it for me.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11144 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hope my local theater gets it, but they tend toward the PG stuff. Looks good either way.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2736 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
I saw this for the first time last night watching the Rockets embarrass San Fran warriors.
To me the first movie was a sleeper win, I really liked it. But then again, I admit I like the premise of the quiet guy that takes care of business.

looking forward to EQ2.

HK Ag

Posts: 3498 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post