SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    C'mon. I was hoping to meet a girl on the Australia trip.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

C'mon. I was hoping to meet a girl on the Australia trip. Login/Join 
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted
No, Africa, war zone, ship of death.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sock Eating Golden,

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I love that movie!

"I think its time we re-evaluate our decision making paradigm".
"Why, seems to be working out OK"

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
There's no way that should've worked!

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31434 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Yeah, fun movie. Wish it would have spawned a series. I read poor marketing killed it.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Power is nothing
without control
posted Hide Post
NO PANAMA! NO PANAMA!!!

It was a fun movie. I head the writer of the books was not at all happy with how it turned out, and that may have had something to do with the lack of sequels as well.

- Bret

Posts: 2465 | Location: OH | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I read that Clive Cussler hated the way the movie turned out and killed any discussion on follow-up movies.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Kindergarden, college, Navy, NUMA. Poor guy's always been in my shadow. Yep. Always the Al's maid, never the Al.

Posts: 13808 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where are we headed?
Hell if I know, but we're making great time!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8338 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post