SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    AIN’T NO THELMA HERE!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AIN’T NO THELMA HERE!!! Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted
“The bitch don’t live here!!!!!”

Another post reminded me of this. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of K0ZZZ
posted Hide Post
“Safety and good mileage are the two things I looked for in a new car. That's why I bought a Volvo station wagon.”

... Chad

http://shotworkspro.com - Much better than scrap paper! Use 'Take5' to get 5 bucks off.

Posts: 769 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
"Is this the way it happened? Was Jack the Ripper in fact a 60-foot sea serpent from Scotland? Did I take this job for a quick buck? We may never know the answers to these questions."

Posts: 5580 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Is this the way it happened? Was Jack the Ripper in fact a 60-foot sea serpent from Scotland? Did I take this job for a quick buck? We may never know the answers to these questions."

BULLSHIT OR NOT? Smile

I was thinking I was the only one who knew this movie.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post