SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "Do you know what "nemesis" means?"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Do you know what "nemesis" means?" Login/Join 
Picture of pbramlett
posted
"A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible *unt... me."

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pbramlett,

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
It's too tight.

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
It turned out that the sweet-talking, tattoo-sporting pikey was a gypsy bare-knuckle boxing champion. Which makes him harder than a coffin nail. Right now, that's the last thing on Tommy's mind. If Gorgeous doesn't wake up in the next few minutes, Tommy knows he'll be buried with him. Why would the gypsies go through the trouble of explaining why a man died in their campsite when they can bury the pair of them and just move camp? It's not like they got social security numbers, is it? Tommy - the tit - is praying. And if he isn't, he fucking should be.

Posts: 2590 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And the boys get a pair a them shoes.

Great flick. If you want a laugh flip on subtitles for Mickey and read them the whole way through.

Posts: 3041 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Pint of the Black Stuff, Landlord.

Posts: 12537 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Shut up and sit down you big bald fuck

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
- What's that?

- This? It's a shotgun.

- Shotgun? That's a fucking anti-aircraft gun, Vincent!

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
You can keep keep the silly fat wanker, the lads can't lift him.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1768 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Brick Top was my favorite character in this movie. Alan Ford did a great job with this role.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
It's too tight.

You could land a jumbo fucking jet in that.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Citadel
posted Hide Post
I didn't see it there.

Posts: 816 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Citadel:
I didn't see it there.

It's a 4 ton truck, Tyrone!

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
TYRONE! You sneaky fat bastard.

Regards,

P.

posted Hide Post
And she's terribly partial to periwinkle blue boys

Posts: 2489 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
You take sugar?

No thankyou Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Posts: 11352 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rover88
posted Hide Post
Yes, London. You know: fish, chips, cup o' tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary fuckin' Poppins. London!

Posts: 640 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: February 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Bullet Tooth Tony: A bookie's got blagged last night.

Avi: Blagged? Speak English to me, Tony. I thought this country spawned the fucking language, and so far nobody seems to speak it.

Regards,

P.

My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
Fuck me, Tommy. What have you been reading?

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
It's not as if it's a tin of baked beans! What do you mean "open him up"?

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post