SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Glenne Headly passed away
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glenne Headly passed away Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
No doubt, the name is not familiar. She played July Johnson's wife in Lonesome Dove

https://www.aol.com/article/en...dies-at-63/22134501/

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
and did a great turn in "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels". Always enjoyed seeing her.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I didn't really connect with the name...but I truly recognized the face and the characters she played...a good actress. She was young Frown

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
stupid pulmonary embolisms

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54608 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
RIP, as well as Batman, Adam West past today too at 88.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Awwwww maaaaaaan!!! LOVED her in Mr. Holland's Opus and ER. Dang! Frown

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
I remember her best as Tess Trueheart, Dick's girlfriend, in Dick Tracy. Most names in Dick Tracy give clues to the character, and hers seemed to be rather applicable to the character as well as the actress. R.I.P. Ms. Headly.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2103 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post