SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Crunchy or Puffy
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Crunchy or Puffy Login/Join 
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
The puffy forms that teeth-clinging paste when you're eating several. Bleh.

Crunchy all the way.

Though, as mentioned, I've gone over to more of the "natural/organic" varieties that aren't quite as regret filled.

Posts: 6029 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rustpot:
The puffy forms that teeth-clinging paste when you're eating several. Bleh.

Along the same line, this nasty paste syndrome happened to a worthy rival, Cheez-Its, a few years ago, almost ruining them. Almost.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
Punchy....

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shiftyvtec:
Y'all should get acquainted with "Natural". Their like puffy with a better flavor and not as bad for you.

I like the baked....you can eat more of them and they taste very close to the original.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NavyAgShooter:
Crunchy. While sitting on a beanbag chair.

Naked...

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's rainin!" ( Fletcher in The Outlaw Josie Wales)

Posts: 644 | Location: Wisconsin,USA | Registered: September 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
quote:
Originally posted by Underworld2086:
cave man clubs for me!

+1. And I thought I was the only one.

Here too

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post