posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:
I’m not saying the vaccine did it, but he never had a heart attack before.”

So what they're saying is... He'd never had a heart attack, until he had a heart attack.

That's deep.

Big Grin

Perhaps if they articulated better they would have said "fatal heart attack".

Lots of folks survive heart attacks......until the fatal part kicks in. No one as far as I know have survived fatal heart attacks.

But I did detect the sarcasm in what you are saying.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I'm a fan, actually, and an enormous hiphop fan in general.

I was just laughing at Rogue's cheeky humor. Don't mind me.

It's definitely sad to see him die, especially at 50yo. Dude struggled for a long time, and eventually lost.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
One of the Marines I served with grew up in the same area (Yonkers) and knew him personally, said they chose different paths in life.

One thing he said that I wasn't aware of (never got the national press) was that DMX was one to care for the community when others wouldn't. Paid for school supplies and shelter programs.

I can't say for certain how much of that is true, but I do trust my friend.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
I haven't listened or liked anything he's made lately, 2010+, but like others here, his CDs in the late 90s and early 2000s were definitely great head bobbers and hype music. One of the few artists to have 2 No. 1 albums in one year.

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1048 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
He wanted to go on his own turns so he did. He was a cool musician. He did some things that i like though it was raw and rough.

Posts: 105 | Registered: March 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post