SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Warhammer 40k: Inquisitor - Martyr:
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Warhammer 40k: Inquisitor - Martyr: Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Awright, I give up. I can't find you. Add me: SumoDethKat

**EDIT: Found you via a roundabout way but you've got your profile set to private so I can't request to add you.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scientific Beer Geek
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I was not around much this weekend and I forgot that my Steam account is private.

Sorry for the confusion,

Mike

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2079 | Location: Philadelphia Suburbs | Registered: August 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
been playing with this for a couple of days now. It's entertaining.

Crusader with bolter/shield, Heavy bolter using demolition armor.

I leveled up my focus, and am working on my crit, as the heavy bolter seems to do really well at crit icals.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post