SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Netflix: Tiger King
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netflix: Tiger King Login/Join 
posted
If you haven't watched this yet, it's great!

Crazy gay cowboy in Oklahoma who owns over 200 tigers vs crazy rescue cat lady in Florida.

Must-see TV.

Posts: 2690 | Location: Baltimore | Registered: October 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You really couldn’t make half of the shit up on this documentary, the clips of his social media videos are hilarious. I also rooted for him even though he’s honestly a piece of garbage. But anyone who rocks a pair of .357 cowboy guns and has a mullet and a bunch of tigers is a pretty rad dude

Posts: 3369 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
If you are not watching Tiger King on Netflix...fix that sooner that later. It's all anyone will be talking about by this weekend.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jesus....a gay, redneck, wannabe Seigfrid & Roy Roll Eyes

Posts: 14573 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Wife and I binged it last night. (We're on episode five now I think).

The woman in FL is a hypocritical POS, IMHO Wink

And I too am/was rooting for the OK tiger zoo. Something about the opportunity to play with a tiger [cub] for an hour or two is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
Jesus....a gay, redneck, wannabe Seigfrid & Roy Roll Eyes

Who's 50+ years old, have a BFF with a single egg-tooth (as my calls it), and likes men 30 years his junior - what could possible go wrong?

Or in the words of the SC tiger zoo guy - "hell yea we used tigers to get pussy." Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Fantastic. Highly entertaining. What a train wreck of an entire story. Laughing hard more than a few times at that guy.

My older cousin in Indiana had lions and tigers and stuff. Never got any straight answers outta all my family. "He raises them for the zoo." My ass. I realize now I'm older he probably had em for other reasons. But I walked into his house about 6 years old and 2 tiger cubs ran up the stairs and he let me mess around with em. Realized it long after and thought it was a dream or something. Some crazy stuff goes on in Indiana.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6957 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
It's hilarious. Classic kitsch, up there with Grizzly Man and Fist Full of Quarters.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
What a trainwreck. An amazing trainwreck I can't look away from.

All of those people are seriously messed up, and honestly probably all are terrible people who deserve the worst.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Just finished...What a shit show of people.

All of them were shady, meth head, scummy outlaw type people.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3458 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
I’m three in I think. What a crazy story. I’m hooked.

I agree with the above comment about that lady being hypocritical. She’s so pious but she doesn’t appear to be that different from any of the rest of them.

Does that guy in the Carolinas remind you of anyone in the shooting community that likes to surround himself with a bevy of younger pretty woman? Wink

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was anyone else as surprised as I was that there are so many tigers privately owned in this country? Are they including zoos in that number?

Posts: 2690 | Location: Baltimore | Registered: October 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^

Yes.

More tigers in captivity than the wild?

Wow.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will fear no evil..
Psalm 23:4
posted Hide Post
A fascinating train wreck. I’m waiting for banjos to play every time that guy comes on the screen.

Posts: 947 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
If this doesn't become a Will Ferrell movie with Danny Mcbride, Amy Poehler and Rob Riggle I'll be forever bitter

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3585 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AirmanJeff:
Was anyone else as surprised as I was that there are so many tigers privately owned in this country? Are they including zoos in that number?

I never realized how many privately owned ones there were, period.

Some kid, read: teenager, over in the 'Stans or the like, who's parents are some oil tycoons or whatever, anyway, this kid... this kid is Instagram famous for collecting sneakers, and he also has 50 fucking Tigers.

50...!!!

Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:
If this doesn't become a Will Ferrell movie with Danny Mcbride, Amy Poehler and Rob Riggle I'll be forever bitter

Big Grin

Mcbride was made for the role.

I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
Man, I’m two more in tonight and I had to post again. There’s not a decent person in this doc. What is it about tigers that lead them to be so appealing to people of such low moral character?

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
Most people think I lost my legs to the tigers, but no, a zip lining accident!!! WTF.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Wow. Train wreck is the best description I can come up with.

At first I thought this was going to be a hero vs. villain story.....

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5745 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post