SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Netflix: Tiger King
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netflix: Tiger King Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
4 in, it makes we want to hide from the human race.

Kitties!

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Watched them all. The only "character" who had any sense, sort of, was the young lady who lost her arm, and that's saying something.

In the day I palled around with a game warden who had some stories to tell about exotics. WE also had a guy killed by his pet liger. Like narcotics, there's a whole underground culture.

Posts: 632 | Registered: June 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Hello all you cats and kittens

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3599 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was 8 or 9. One of the family friends had a mountain lion as a pet. Would feed it dead horses.

I would drop kick soccer balls (foam ones) and it would go run and pounce on them. It was great fun.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Who knew, Rugers fire without a mag....

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What the F- am I watching? ....I know editing does wonders for creating impressions but, this is waaaaay out there Eek These people are real, and because of this show, there's going to be another generation of similar-minded mouth breathing, knuckle-draggers going to do the same and more Frown

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
I thought this was a thread about Michael Wittman

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
That cat woman has the same hubris and demeanor as Hillary! Talk about a villain!

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
That cat woman has the same hubris and demeanor as Hillary! Talk about a villain!

Tony.

My wife and I noted the same thing!!

I kept waiting for, "what, like with cloth or something?"

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14037 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
What the F- am I watching? ....I know editing does wonders for creating impressions but, this is waaaaay out there Eek These people are real, and because of this show, there's going to be another generation of similar-minded mouth breathing, knuckle-draggers going to do the same and more Frown

Makes you almost scared to admit living in or iking Oklahoma, huh?

Just think about those who live never the Red River and are saying, "sheeeet, dat ain't nuttin', lemme tell you about that guy over there"

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14037 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
Guess I’m the first post of dissent.

Watched the first episode. Give it a 1.5 star of 5.

Back to Ozark.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
My daughter watched this and asked about this. She wonders if he really meant to kill himself. Of course, no one can answer that.

quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
Who knew, Rugers fire without a mag....

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I watched the first episode and thought it was kinda slow. Not sure if I'll go back for more.

The one thing I was wondering about is if there is a public outcry about it and attendance drops off how is he going to feed and care for those tigers at $10,000 per tiger per year.

Not only that but where do they all go if something like that would happen.

Posts: 3917 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
I was expecting something more. It was quite drawn out.

Posts: 17884 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
I’m up to episode 6. What a collection of freaks! I didn’t really get hooked until 3. There are a lot of layers; it’s shit show on top of shit show, all the way down.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:
I watched the first episode and thought it was kinda slow. Not sure if I'll go back for more.

The one thing I was wondering about is if there is a public outcry about it and attendance drops off how is he going to feed and care for those tigers at $10,000 per tiger per year.

SPOILER SPOILER

It doesn't matter to him, he is in prison for life.

Not only that but where do they all go if something like that would happen.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
My wife and I tried to watch it. We made it about halfway through the first episode. While it was full of weird and colorful characters, we just didn't find any of it interesting enough to watch.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Binged it yesterday. Quite a trainwreck of deranged and broken people. But in the end, I think old Joe Exotic might actually be least evil of the bunch.

Posts: 2484 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Middle-aged douche-bag, Jeff Lowe, gets his nanny

If someone would like to post the picture...

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just read that the local cops are re-opening the investigation into cat womans husbands disappearance.
Me thinks that Netflix cast a little too much light on her.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16087 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post