SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Flamin' Hot Cheetos Puffs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Flamin' Hot Cheetos Puffs Login/Join 
posted
Dadgum these things are good, and have a little kick too. Probably shouldn't have bought 'em.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MRBTX,

Posts: 3591 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27930 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Crunchy or go home.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Over the past 2 winters, while staying warm in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, we went crazy over the hot Cheetos down there.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
"Make-it, rain!!"

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ichi-go ichi-e
Picture of Underworld2086
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by eTripper:
"Make-it, rain!!"

I can't help it but to read it in his voice.

Posts: 696 | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
They are good, but you will shit red colored poop for days from all the dye.

Posts: 4343 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post