SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Shetland Season 5 started
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shetland Season 5 started Login/Join 
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted
Saw first episode last night. Glad it's back, great show, actors and script.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1487 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads-up. I'll watch it as soon as I finish Longmire.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where are you watching it? I can't find the new season on Netflix or Prime.

edit: no sooner sent than I found it on Prime.
Thanks for the heads up.

Posts: 99 | Location: Bremerton, WA | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Six Days on the Road
Picture of vandrv
posted Hide Post
Maybe I’m missing something here but when I try to watch it on prime, I get the message that I can’t watch it on my device. It’s telling me something about subscribing to Britbox. Is it not available for prime members in the US?

Posts: 756 | Location: The Boulevard of Broken Dreams | Registered: June 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
Season 5 only on Britbox. Previous seasons on Prime

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1487 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Britbox has a seven day free trial.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I'm looking for new a series to watch. What is this one about?

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
If you have watched "Hinterland" They are similar.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post