SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Eric Johnson: Cliffs of Dover Live
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Eric Johnson: Cliffs of Dover Live Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
That exact version is on my daily drive playlist!
An absolutely gifted guitar player.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Big Fan, seen him live many times here in Texas.
Have a ton of his material going back to the Electromagnets.
Cool

Also crazy about this song. Smile

Posts: 22906 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Seeing him in Anaheim in a few weeks, probably my 20th time seeing him live.

Posts: 3535 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
You can be pretty sure if Fender Musical Instrument Corporation, makers of Fender guitars, names an artist series guitar after a player, that player has achieved a level of performance recognition that puts him (or her) above the commonplace. There is such an instrument as an Eric Johnson Signature Stratocaster.

Johnson is touring this area next March. A friend and I are already planning on seeing his show.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Love EJ. 40 mile town is my favorite.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post