SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I don't believe this!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I don't believe this! Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted
I've got a trig midterm tomorrow, and I'm being chased by Guido the killer pimp.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives
posted Hide Post
Joel, get off of the babysitter.

"I don't own the night, I only operate a small franchise" - Author unknown

Posts: 2447 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
When I was a little girl, my daddy used to spank my bare bottom. Now he's gone. Will you take his place? Call Misty!

Posts: 7252 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who's the U-Boat Commander?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16071 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
"Boffing and f--king are the same thing."
"They are?"

Posts: 5583 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
"He's only got $40"
"I'll tell you what, can you go $340, I'll spot you the three?"

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
"Sometimes you've just got to say......"

"Princeton can use a guy like Joel."

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post