SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Marshall, Will, and Holly
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marshall, Will, and Holly Login/Join 
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted
On a routine expedition

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Met the greatest earthquake ever known

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
To the laaaannnndddd of the lost...

Posts: 3128 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post

Say what?

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MATT LAUER CAN SUCK IT!

Big Grin

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I try to pretend like the Will Ferrell version never happened.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
I watched it, but even as a child, I knew it was low-rent shit. Most everything about it was disappointing. For some reason the song was memorable, despite the awkward lyrics.

I must have seen the below episode and forgotten. From the looks of this image, the adult version of Holly was the best thing to ever appear on the show.

so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
Funny thing: My father in law's name is Marshall, my name is Wil, and I have a daughter named Holly. Smile

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by agony:
Funny thing: My father in law's name is Marshall, my name is Wil, and I have a daughter named Holly. Smile

No Chaka?

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
^^^^ I suggest y'all avoid routine expeditions.

posted Hide Post
That show was horribly cheesy but I loved it. I didn't like Chaka though, I always wished that a sleestack would get him but they were too damn slow.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
I watched it, but even as a child, I knew it was low-rent shit.

I watched and enjoyed it, but even as an eight-year-old recognized that this wasn’t exactly quality television.

Posts: 520 | Registered: June 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27839 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
I only remember the hissing Sleestak. Went and looked up some trivia. The Sleestak were played by UCLA basketball players. Bill Lambier, the Detroit Pistons center, was a Sleestak. Larry Niven the science fiction author was a writer.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
I watched it, but even as a child, I knew it was low-rent shit. Most everything about it was disappointing. For some reason the song was memorable, despite the awkward lyrics.

I must have seen the below episode and forgotten. From the looks of this image, the adult version of Holly was the best thing to ever appear on the show.

I was about the same age as Kathy Coleman/Holly so I had something of a crush on her. When this episode with Rani (the future Holly who came back in time to help her younger self) ran, I felt vindicated that I’d made a wise choice on my crush!

Erica Hagen, who played Rani in the episode, had also played Mrs. Marshall a few episodes earlier.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2094 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
uber-geek
Picture of rwdflynavy
posted Hide Post
It may have been low-rent, but the Sleestaks were some scary shit!!!

"To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them." ~George Mason

chartprepping.com Retirement Planning and Random Musings from a Military Perspective

Posts: 3391 | Location: Big Lick Virginia | Registered: April 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post