SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I think they might be past couples counseling
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I think they might be past couples counseling Login/Join 
posted

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmfcYli6vV4

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Okay that's kinda cool, but isn't it just a redo of Brad Pitt/Angelina Jolie Mr. and Mrs. Smith?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yup. But I like the song and thought it was a cool video, so I thought I'd share.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Wow. Neither one can shoot for shit. The community was at great risk

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looked religious (spray and pray). Very religious, up until the end.

A nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master-and deserves one. Ronald Reagan, 1964, quoted from Alexander Hamilton

Posts: 1684 | Location: Southern Tennessee | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Is this a movie or something or just a music video

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Music video.