SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Game of Thrones Season 8 *spoiler warning*
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Game of Thrones Season 8 *spoiler warning* Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:
Speaking of Viserion, I thought the effects of burning, leaking gas/napalm constantly coming out of his rotting corpse was well done. He was a mess.

The holes in his neck were caused during the aerial dragon fight earlier in the episode. One of the dragons (Dany's, IIRC) had pounced on Viserion's back and bit/mauled his neck.

Correct - Rhaegal/Jon bit the side of Viserion's face and Drogon/Dany bit his neck after knocking the NK off.

quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:
Possibly the spear puncture also? I thought he was leaking when he blasted through the ice wall.
He was rotting a bit, as he had holes in his wings when he attacked the wall.

I think it was a bit of both, but the dragon battle did some serious damage too.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:
Did the wolf get a kill?

What is dead never dies, so technically no.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yec3-2RUgT4

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1731 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
He was in screen saver mode...

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:

Big Grin

Posts: 1731 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32490 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Mad

BEWARE OF SOCIAL MEDIA TODAY....EPP4 HAS BEEN LEAKED AND THERE ARE SERIOUS SPOILERS OUT THERE

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:

He was trying to avoid burn in Wink

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Funny because it’s true...

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/yjvEdXDYgY4

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Whelp... That's certainly going to make taking King's Landing a lot harder.

Glad to see Bronn make an appearance. That scene went just about as expected. Big Grin

And it sounds like Varys has something up his sleeve...

Posts: 32490 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Dracarys.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Are you fucking kidding me?

Are they trying to drive this series into the ground?

Can't roll my eyes hard enough.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Wow, Jon and Ghost. Talk about a heartbreaker.

How is it that Euron and his fleet are able to shoot at Rheagal and Danaerys can't see them?

I was actually happy to see Varys make his choice. With the way Danaerys is behaving, it's clear she's not going to be able to rule the seven kingdoms.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
If Jon survives I can see him going North to live with the Freefolk. Leave the game of thrones behind forever.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
With the way Danaerys is behaving, it's clear she's not going to be able to rule the seven kingdoms.

Agreed. She's become a stubborn, resentful tyrant-in-the-making (as Varys pointed out), who has zero support other than a dragon, a couple dozen remaining Unsullied, and a wavering Tyrion.

quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
Are you fucking kidding me?

Are they trying to drive this series into the ground?

Can't roll my eyes hard enough.

Wait, I thought you "rage quit" after the last episode.

Or did you just watch tonight's episode because you ran out of other things to complain about? Big Grin

It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Tormund wouldn’t have left Brienne like Jamie did. Wink

And Euron may be wondering how Tyrion got to know about Cersei’s child...

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
There's a distinct difference in the story telling. David and DB are no George RR Martin. Oof...

It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
“Which one of you cowards shit in my pants?”

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
I thought the dragons would be more durable. Cersei’s men seem to have killing them mastered.

Posts: 17880 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post