SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The return of "Frasier"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The return of "Frasier" Login/Join 
Fill your hands
you son of a bitch
posted
This could be interesting, I really enjoyed this show back in the day.

https://www.rollingstone.com/t...amount-plus-1133104/

Posts: 459 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I just dumped CBS All Access, and won't resign with the new version Paramount +. I have always enjoyed Frasier but not enough to pay for another service

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Curious that CBS is even considering bringing back Grammar given his past and where he stands politically; he's ripe fruit for the social media mob and the self-righteous who inhabit the entertainment industry. Not only is he a Republican, but he endorsed Trump (albeit after other candidates had left) and has had allegations of underaged sexual affairs leveled at him. All stripes of leftest screeds can jump-in and pick him apart. Roll Eyes

Posts: 14637 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I need to confer with Commander Dodge on this maneuver.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A long running sit-com hinges on the cast and how they interact with each other. Grammer is good, but without his former supporting cast, I cant see him pulling this off.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In Tucson we to see daily reruns of the original Frasier.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was/am a big fan of the TV show and watch the re-runs nightly.

I am not sure about the return.

Plus Marty Crane- John Mahoney passed away in 2018 and he was a big part of the show.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Hopefully it's good. I'll take anything that'll take me back in time a bit. I Googled for the hell of it. This character aired for the first time September 27, 1984. A 37 year old character span.

My wife and I were watching some old Cheers recently. Holds up pretty well.

Posts: 11377 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I just recently watched a episode of Homicide Hunter where it highlighted the case of his sister being brutally murdered. He did not make an appearance but they did reference him.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrapteam666:
I was/am a big fan of the TV show and watch the re-runs nightly.

I am not sure about the return.

Plus Marty Crane- John Mahoney passed away in 2018 and he was a big part of the show.

I agree. They might pull it off without Martin, but without Niles, they won't have much of a show.

Posts: 1361 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
We all had our Frasier favs; Niles, Lilith, etc.: let's hope the new ones are up to the task.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
I need to confer with Commander Dodge on this maneuver.

You need a man with a tattoo on his penis

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
They are so starved for original ideas they need to destroy the memory of a classic show?

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post