SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Jack Ryan Season 2
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jack Ryan Season 2 Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I didn't plan to watch the second season based on many of the comments here, but here I am about to start episode 5. Plenty of adventure and I'm trying hard not to think too much about the details.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38673 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
As many of you have said, there are a LOT of times I thought, what the hell is he (they) doing that for for??? And also a lot of cornball lines. Overall, pretty disappointed. But hey, it was only eight episodes. Wink

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38673 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ergoproxy
posted Hide Post
I find the first season much better.

Posts: 1158 | Location: USA | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
So stupid question...just finished Season 2 again. If Ryan eventually marries Cathy Mueller, why wasn't she in this season?? I guess that relationship will advance in Season 3??

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Maybe Abby Cornish asked for too much $$$ and they did a piss-poor job of writing her out.

Much like they did a piss-poor job of writing Uber in.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Finished S2 last night. S1 was better, as many have mentioned here, but overall I didn't think S2 was that bad, despite some of the eyeroll moments..

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15304 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post