SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Tehran, on Apple TV
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tehran, on Apple TV Login/Join 
Dances With
Tornados
posted
I just watched the 1st episode of Tehran on Apple TV.

Looks like it's going to be a really good series.

Episode 2 coming up later this evening.

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
I am watching. It's a good series

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3474 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
I binge watched all three available episodes yesterday. Looking forward to this coming Friday and those that follow. This is an outstanding series, with lots of twists and turns, well defined and credible characters, and a surprising degree of realism. Probably the best series of it's genre since "The Americans." If you like spy vs counterspy drama, you'll LOVE "Tehran."

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RedV
posted Hide Post
You’ll like Fauda. Give it a shot

“I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.” -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers.

Posts: 23 | Location: Gulf Coast Region  | Registered: October 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post