Find
Notify
Tools

DIE HARD Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted
The battery.

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Someone gets an GD A+ for creativity!!!!!!

Big Grin

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Hahaha! Cool!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nicely done.

Posts: 4024 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
That is cool Cool

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
Awe.Some. Cool

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fucking Bruce Willis. He makes everything cool Cool

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I wonder how much that cost to make?

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Creative. Also somewhat nice to see the DieHard brand back in play. So much negativity regarding storied brands and retail companies these days. After a while one just gets tired of seeing so much get thrown out and tossed aside just because we live in The Age of Amazon, as if Bezos really needs to control and dominate any more that what he already does. At least a few things have survived out of the smoldering heap that was once known as Sears Roebuck.

(A wave of old-time nostalgia just hit...I just realized how much I miss their old Christmas catalogs...)

-MG

Posts: 1931 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
I thought this was pretty cool. Especially crawling through the air vent again...

Posts: 1440 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Hahahaa!

I just saw it on TV and I had a good laugh at it!

Archerman

Posts: 2476 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They should have saved that for a Super Bowl commercial. Assuming anyone will be watching the Super Bowl. Or maybe they're in a rush to push the product.

Posts: 238 | Registered: March 11, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I think a commercial like this, with internet shares like this, will reach as many people as the stupid bowl with a tiny fraction of the price. The days of the high dollar SB add is an outdate model and may be on the slide. Viral marketing costs so little you can spend so much more on production. Like paying Bruce Willis.

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No Christmas theme music?

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Loved it!

quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
No Christmas theme music?

Covered. Listen to what the young lady in the store is humming (0:23-0:24), right before the glass breaks.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2094 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post