SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    If there’s one thing in this world that I hate
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If there’s one thing in this world that I hate Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Why is Private Pyle out of his bunk after lights-out? Why is Private Pyle holding that weapon? Why aren't you stomping Private Pyle's guts out?

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
If God had wanted you on top of that obstacle he’d have miracled your ass up there.

Get the fuck off of my obstacle!

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tk13:
They're payin' for it; YOU eat it! Ready! Exercise!

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Choke yourself!

With my hand, numbnuts!

Posts: 10729 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Private Joker is silly and he's ignorant, but he's got guts, and guts is enough. Now, you ladies carry on!

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
You’re so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece!

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?

Who said that?
WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT?
Who's the slimy little communist shit twinkletoes cocksucker who just signed his own death warrant?!

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary Jane Rottencrotch through her purty pink panties are OVER! You are married to this piece! This weapon of iron and wood. AND YOU WILL BE FAITHFUL!!!

RIP, Gunny. Frown

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
"What's your excuse?"
"SIR, EXCUSE FOR WHAT, SIR?!?"
"I'M ASKING THE FUCKING QUESTIONS HERE, PRIVATE, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"
"SIR, YES SIR"
"Well thank you very much, can I be in charge for a while?"
"SIR, YES SIR"

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy fucking walrus-looking piece of shit! Get the fuck off of my obstacle! Get the fuck down off of my obstacle! NOW! MOVE IT! Or I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world! I will motivate you, Private Pyle, IF IT SHORT-DICKS EVERY CANNIBAL ON THE CONGO

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
". . . we have a new directive from M.A.F. on this. In the future, in place of "search and destroy," substitute the phrase "sweep and clear." Got it? "

"Got it. Very catchy."

A couple years back, at work, we had several demands from HQ to change formerly common terminology, and for a while they were happening every every few weeks. It was silly semantics games, just like that first quote. From the start I'd send a reply email to my supervisor, with a pic of Matthew Modine, and just "Got it. Very catchy." Turned out he was a huge fan of the movie too.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DMF,

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post