SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Washington, DC metropolitan area member, step inside please
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Washington, DC metropolitan area member, step inside please Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted
Are there any members from the Washington, DC metropolitan area attending....

THE GLITCH MOB
Saturday, January 19-20, 2019
2230 hrs to 0300 hrs
U Street Music Hall
1115 U Street NW, Washington, DC

If so, let's meet up at the show or before for dinner.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31435 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jprebb
posted Hide Post
Directly across the street is one of my favorite restaurants, Dukem Ethiopian Restaurant. Meat sambusa, Dukem special lamb tibs, and shiro. If you don't like it, I'll reimburse the cost of your meal!

JP

Posts: 2048 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jprebb:
Directly across the street is one of my favorite restaurants, Dukem Ethiopian Restaurant. Meat sambusa, Dukem special lamb tibs, and shiro. If you don't like it, I'll reimburse the cost of your meal!

JP

I no longer live in the DC area, but I MUST give a big thumbs up to Dukem Ethiopian Restaurant. Damn good food.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
My GI tract was acting like I was getting C. diff again, so I went with bland over Ethiopian.

First DJ is doing their thing. So far it's over pounding the bass lines.

I'll see if it improves.

Nice is overrated

Posts: 31435 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I'm apparently sitting on a subwoofer.

It feels damned gggggggooooooooddddd.

Basically a whole body vibration massage.

My decibel meter says it's only 82 dB. I'm calling bullshit.

Nice is overrated

Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
And here we go... The Glitch Mob at earplugs are not optional volume. it

Nice is overrated