Tools

Endgame Login/Join 
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Got my tickets for Sunday afternoon.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Public Service Announcement:

Best times to pee, when viewing Endgame.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/d...-new-avengers-movie/

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2839 | Location: Marana, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Happy for Cap Wink

Posts: 13808 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Just back from the Thursday night sneak-peek; good stuff!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
I'm ready. Tickets for Sunday early afternoon. My coworker watched a Thursday night showing and said it was great with good closure.

Can't wait.

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1049 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just saw it, very good, not disappointing.

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I’m going to try to make this show on Saturday at sometime. I’m looking forward to it, the hype around this has been huge.

Posts: 13107 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Will Disney learn anything from this for the Star Wars franchise?

Franchise fatigue my ass...

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10728 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Well, I guess I missed this train. I've heard of the Avengers movies of course but never had any interest in them. I just assumed these were children's movies, but wow, the amount of hype I'm seeing on this movie and I guess the franchise in general is a bit nuts.

I wonder if in like 20 years I'm going to be like that guy who never went to the theater when the original Star Wars movies came out and think to himself, "what rock was I living under"?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30406 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
Coworker took the day off months ago & got tickets as soon as they were available.

Good grief...is he unmarried and single, it's a movie not a sale.

Married, 3 kids. Just a big Marvel fan.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15302 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Thumbs up!

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8018 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
I really enjoyed it. One moment of cringe, but overall fantastic.

Posts: 6030 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Well, I guess I missed this train. I've heard of the Avengers movies of course but never had any interest in them. I just assumed these were children's movies, but wow, the amount of hype I'm seeing on this movie and I guess the franchise in general is a bit nuts.

I wonder if in like 20 years I'm going to be like that guy who never went to the theater when the original Star Wars movies came out and think to himself, "what rock was I living under"?

You can be fully up to speed in ~22 hours.

Posts: 11379 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by r0gue:
quote:

Just like when I binge watched the entire 2nd season of 24 in one day!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30406 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by r0gue:
quote:

Just like when I binge watched the entire 2nd season of 24 in one day!

The funny thing is, I asked my kid how long all the movies would be cumulatively, and he knew the answer at the top . of his mind, both including and excluding the Hulk. Which he said you can do in clear conscience since it isn't the same character as in later films.

Posts: 11379 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
It was a good movie, but because it was already known that this would be the final movie for many of the actors, the effects of the movie on the characters' lives were somehow diminished. The visuals and sound were spectacular, though.

There were a couple of issues with one of the scenes in the movie that really bother me, but they had to be ignored in order to make the story progress successfully.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I thought it was a phenomenal ending to a series of great films, closing story arcs in wonderful, if not perfect ways. Seriously loved it.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Those of you who have already seen it, don’t go giving out “spoilers” like this guy did—he got a “major hurt” put on him by moviegoers. Eek
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...-Avengers-movie.html

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2698 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Wife and I will be going in about an hour.

All my friends who have seen it say it lives up to the hype.

Posts: 13107 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
Those of you who have already seen it, don’t go giving out “spoilers” like this guy did—he got a “major hurt” put on him by moviegoers. Eek
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...-Avengers-movie.html

Sorry but I am fully on the Shepherd's side on this one:

Posts: 3932 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post