Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Expanse Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I love this show and sounds like maybe I should check out dark matter.

Posts: 3041 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Just watched the first episode (after finishing Orville and Extinct). I will continue watching this. Smile
Can't wait for the next season of Dark Matter as well. Hope it wasn't canceled.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:

Season 3 is on Netflix.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:

Season 3 is on Netflix.

And no season 4, lots of loose ends.

Posts: 3297 | Location: IN | Registered: January 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was it cancelled?

Posts: 4976 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of radinski
posted Hide Post
Nope, coming back in 2018 according to SyFy website.

Posts: 272 | Location: North Alabama | Registered: January 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Clarifying my post - Dark Matter was cancelled after season 3.

I think season 3 of The Expanse is starting in Jan '18, maybe Feb or something close.

Posts: 3297 | Location: IN | Registered: January 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Fiddlesticks! #@$!&. Guess I'll binge the last season of Dark Matter before I start episode 2 of The Expanse.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
Having watched dark matter from the beginning and knowing how it ends on a giant cliffhanger I wouldn't have bothered watching the last season.

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jus228:
Having watched dark matter from the beginning and knowing how it ends on a giant cliffhanger I wouldn't have bothered watching the last season.

Thanks for the heads up.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7058 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I'm currently rewatching the series and I gotta say, I wish Miller had stayed alive. He was much more interesting than I originally believed.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm currently rewatching the series and I gotta say, I wish Miller had stayed alive. He was much more interesting than I originally believed.

I agree. Exceptionally interesting and well-acted character.

Posts: 3531 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Season 6, Episode 1 is out now. Amazon changed it up and is only allowing the one episode for the season debut.

posted Hide Post
Leviathan Falls, the last book, has dropped as well.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2362 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Season 6, Episode 1 is out now. Amazon changed it up and is only allowing the one episode for the season debut.

I've been rewatching from the beginning. Just started S5E1 last night.
At the rate I'm going, I might have 2 from S6 to watch.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m on season 2 rewatch.
Going slow so I’ll have more episodes from season 6 to start with.
I also agree on Millers character being a great contribution to a great show.

Posts: 739 | Location: Germany | Registered: August 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I'm planning on picking up the books after S6.

After rewatching, it seems there's some things that are left unexplained (or yet to be explained)
Some of the events on Ilus were left a bit abstract, curious if the books give more clarity on the history.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just watched the first installment of Expanse 6 and it was good......I am on the last book Leviathan Falls and most say its easier to follow the show after reading the books. They veer off course occasionally but most of its good . Cant wait for the next episode

Posts: 446 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
I swear, that music playing in the bar when Filip shoots his 'buddy' sounded like The Fixx's "Stand or Fall" in Belter. LOL

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have any info on when they will release Season 5 on non-Amazon streaming (i.e. Vudu), and disc?

I've searched the web for that info, and have found nothing.

Thanks.

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post