SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Extinct (new SciFi series)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Extinct (new SciFi series) Login/Join 
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VBVAGUY:
Well according to some online sources the 2nd season for Extinct was not renewed. So unfortunately there will be no 2nd season. Too bad, I was really enjoying this show and getting into it. I really hate it when shows end with no explanation of the ending, etc. Just like how Stargate Universe ended. Just my rant. God Bless Smile

Well, that was bad news to learn (no 2nd season), but thank you for posting so the rest of us would know.

I enjoyed the series.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
quote:
Originally posted by VBVAGUY:
Well according to some online sources the 2nd season for Extinct was not renewed. So unfortunately there will be no 2nd season. Too bad, I was really enjoying this show and getting into it. I really hate it when shows end with no explanation of the ending, etc. Just like how Stargate Universe ended. Just my rant. God Bless Smile

Well, that was bad news to learn (no 2nd season), but thank you for posting so the rest of us would know.

I enjoyed the series.

Concur. This sucks. Frown

https://www.byutv.org/post/edf...ter-comes-to-a-close

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16194 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post