New
Find
Notify
Tools

Evil Roy Slade Login/Join 
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted
One of the funniest western movies made back in the day.

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Drop that guitar, pretty tonsils." Slade to Sheriff Bing Bell.

Always liked seeing the girl from the late '60s Dodge commercials, Pamela Austin on it.

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
"Boss, they're using midgets."

"Well, aim for their little hearts."

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Evil Roy some ones coming!
Kill them!
Its a women!
Wound her!

Posts: 371 | Location: The once great state of California | Registered: November 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Isn't that the one where he's robbing the bank and says to the teller, "Where's the rest of your hat?"

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
My dad loved this movie.

Posts: 107499 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IIRC this was meant to be a pilot movie for a series on NBC in '72-'73. Didn't get picked up. I remember watching it perhaps twice on TV back when. For some reason, I'd always thought perhaps Mel Brooks enjoyed it too, and later gave us "Blazing Saddles".

"Men often sit around the campfires and sing about your stubby index finger, unc!"

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Ok, when he pulled the windown down and then broke out the glass...I laughed. Couldn't help it. That's good comedy rigth there.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed when Dr. Delp was trying desperately to find some good in Roy and after failing with the ink blots, decided to try word association.

He says, "Puppies" to which Roy replies enthusiastically, "Rabies!"

Posts: 7308 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSW
posted Hide Post
I completely forgot the movie. It’s a good one.

Posts: 520 | Registered: June 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
Isn't that the one where he's robbing the bank and says to the teller, "Where's the rest of your hat?"

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jelly:
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/r0lcq7HKIjw" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Thanks for the clip. I recognize the guy in the eyeshade as being from the TV show, Sgt. Bilko with Phil Silvers.
Apologize for thread shift here but the poster above , who mentioned the ink blot test, reminded me of one of my favorite jokes.
A man goes to see a psychiatrist, who administers a Rorschach (ink blot) test. The psychiatrist shows him the first ink blot and asks the man what he sees. "Two people screwing." he replies. With each succeeding ink blot, he gives the same response. After the last one, the psychiatrist says, "It would seem to me that you are obsessed with sex." The man replies, "I'M obsessed with sex? You're the one with all the dirty pictures!"

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
Maybe some paraphrasing.....

Evil Roy: I think I'll change my name

Betsy: I've been meaning to ask you about that...

Evil Roy: how about Evil Ron Johnso....no, no ring to it...

Pure genius!

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post