SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Lucy Liu is one of my favorite sexy/funny actresses, and I fell in love when
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lucy Liu is one of my favorite sexy/funny actresses, and I fell in love when Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
she never even blinked while administering some exemplary whoopass from her M60 in Ballistics: Ecks vs. Sever ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aSC5yTyAAo <---- 0:48/1:37

Funny? Her 'Pearl" in "Payback" with Mel Gibson and Gregg Henry. I wonder how many times they had to cut and re shoot because of someone cracking up.

There are many, many more. She's done a lot of films.

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I'm a fan.

Lucky Number Slevin is my favorite.

She help make the Charlie's Angles reboots tolerable, too.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
Lucky Number Slevin is my favorite.

This right here. Great film, and she was perfect in it.

Posts: 17123 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Nobody's been able to coerce me into watching any of the Charlie's Angels stuff, but I liked her in Kill Bill.

Posts: 7267 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lucky Number Slevin is an awesome movie. She makes it for sure.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She was the only reason I would tune in "Ally McBeal" at times....

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC: 'Pearl" in "Payback"

"Hubba Hubba"

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Here you go: Lucy Liu

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I fell in love with her the first time I saw her and she is one of my favorite actresses.

I forgot she was in Ally McBeal but I cannot ever remember watching a single episode of the show.

She is very well educated and when interview she sounds very articulate. I think the only flaw is that she transferred to the University of Michigan where she earned her BA in Asian languages and cultures. Being an Ohio State alum I have to hate.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Be still my heart

Posts: 13255 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I liked her character in Sherlock Holmes.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrapteam666:
I forgot she was in Ally McBeal but I cannot ever remember watching a single episode of the show.

She played-up the Asian Dragon Lady stereotype in McBeal, before that, like many actors she got a handful of bit characters in single episodes. Fortunately, she was able to parlay the Ling Woo-role into various movies like the reboot of Charlie's Angels, and Kill Bill. For awhile she was the most popular and recognized Asian actor along with Jackie Chan,....before that it was Bruce Lee and a handful of character actors.

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
The best description on Lucy Liu: She would give you the greatest sex of your life......and then kill you for enjoying it. Big Grin

Posts: 3934 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ballistics: Ecks vs. Sever

We rented this because of it's terrible Rotten Tomatoes rating. Not a bad movie & tons of guns in it.
Been probably 15 years since I last saw it.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15307 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
I just loved her in Payback. "Me love you long time."

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hberttmank:

Ah...reminds me of "working girls" of Seoul in 1958. When I turned 18.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
quote:
Originally posted by hberttmank:

Ah...reminds me of "working girls" of Seoul in 1958. When I turned 18.

...or the LBFMs at Subic ... or so I'm told.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3448 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
I watch her tv show "elementary" because of her.

I think she is believable in her characters and her looks don't hurt either.

Big fan

First In Last Out

Posts: 4789 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Hubba Hubba"

"Hey fat boy, yeah, I'm talking to you"

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4618 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post