SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    80's music videos, with hot women.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

80's music videos, with hot women. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Lucky Jaguar.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Loaded Round:
Shameless abuse of a Jaguar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3MXiTeH_Pg

I wondered how far we would make it before this one came up. I remember when it was first released. It took MTV about 2 weeks to realize they had to pull and edit it...

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
quote:
Originally posted by agony:
quote:

Susanna Hoffs, boy she was something back in the day. Those eyes.............

She's still a looker today.
She is aging so gracefully it's hard to believe her age.

She's about 2 months and two weeks older than me. I turn 58 tomorrow.

Here's a pic of her from 2014

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
I know not 80's but all time to me was Stephanie Seymour. Don't cry, November Rain, & Estranged. All 3 videos. Stunningly gorgeous woman. Axl Rose is an idiot.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12616 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:
The Bangles! Duh!

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/SsmVgoXDq2w

Good choice

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2XdmyBtCRQ

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MG34_Dan
posted Hide Post
Robert Palmer - Addicted To Love

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
– Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Posts: 2190 | Location: Austin Texas USA | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Loaded Round:
Shameless abuse of a Jaguar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3MXiTeH_Pg

I immediately had flashbacks of wanting to be a Jaguar's hood so Tawny could writhe all over me just from reading your quote above. That video and Sam Kinisin's Wild Thing with Jessica were two of my favorites along wit the Eliminator girls of ZZ Top... Hubba! Hubba!

Posts: 374 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
She's about 2 months and two weeks older than me. I turn 58 tomorrow.

... well happy birthday!

One can see why Prince gave her Manic Monday ...

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by agony:
quote:

Susanna Hoffs, boy she was something back in the day. Those eyes.............

She's still a looker today.
She is aging so gracefully it's hard to believe her age.

I agree, she is a total babe.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3640 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ravens1775
posted Hide Post
Late 80s, maybe even 90, but I remember being a very big fan of Warrant's Cherry Pie video.

Posts: 744 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Whitesnake -Here I Go Again

https://youtu.be/i3MXiTeH_Pg

Posts: 6008 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
Linda Ronstadt in her Cub Scout uniform.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
ZZ Top's "Legs" video was jaw dropping to me as a kid, Paulina Porizkova in "Drive" by The Cars, and Liv Tyler in Aerosmith's "Crazy" ( I know - 90's but whatever ) were also the stuff of fantasy

"Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that'
George Carlin

Posts: 504 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Veni,vidi,Vici
Picture of Campusninja
posted Hide Post
Chris Issak - wicked game

Posts: 1260 | Location: Michigan | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Campusninja:

++++++++++1

Posts: 4620 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post

Also one of the many songs from Vision Quest.

Posts: 3926 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Campusninja:

For the win!

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Y&T

Summertime girls

Reading this thread makes me miss the 80's.
Being in high school.
College/military (1st time around) in the early 90s.

Awesome musics videos and hot women.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Veteran of the
Psychic Wars
posted Hide Post
I know it's from 1991, but, Gerardo's 'Rico Suave' video has some hot babes in it:

https://youtu.be/fpK_Ext2AeI

Posts: 1294 | Location: The end of the Earth... | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post