SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Foo Fighters cover Enter Sandman w/ 10 year old LIVE KC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Foo Fighters cover Enter Sandman w/ 10 year old LIVE KC Login/Join 
Picture of GarandGuy
posted
Just thought this was really cool. Dave Groul is just a all around rock God and good guy IMO.

"If I see that S*#T on eBay I will find you!"

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1074 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
That is awesome!!! Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38672 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Coolest 10 yr old on his block!

Posts: 3593 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Thats pretty awesome.
Class act.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3849 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Is this supposed to be random? Don't think you just pull a 10 year old guitar prodigy from the crowd.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8527 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post