SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    We don't want your forgiveness
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We don't want your forgiveness Login/Join 
posted
"We won't make excuses. We're not gonna blame you, even if you are an accessory... But we will not except your natural order. We didn't come for absolution, we didn't ask to be redeemed."

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WesleyDelArma
posted Hide Post
I think a plan is just a list of things that don't happen.

Posts: 275 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: July 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sincityboy
posted Hide Post
"There's always free cheese in a mousetrap."

(and the entire opening sequence...)

Posts: 1046 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn, thought more ppl have seen Way of The Gun.

So, you the brains of this outfit, or is he?

Tell ya the truth, I don't think this is a brains kind of operation.

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tequila with lime
posted Hide Post
Great movie but I haven't watched it in ages because children.

Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 8366 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
I'm the button man. I'm the guy you wake up to one night, maybe a year from now, maybe two. And all you'll see is a pillow over your face, and you'll hear a pop. Plenty more where I came from.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That movie has my favorite Sarah Silverman role in it.
She stopped that punch with her face in a most satisfying manner.

Posts: 4584 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CD228:

You know, I never realized that that was Sarah Silverman. Been a while since I've seen the movie though. Need to get around to doing that again.

Apparently, Ryan Phillipe accidentally really punched her in that scene and knocked her out. Haha.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by CD228:

You know, I never realized that that was Sarah Silverman. Been a while since I've seen the movie though. Need to get around to doing that again.

Apparently, Ryan Phillipe accidentally really punched her in that scene and knocked her out. Haha.

I may have watched that scene a few times too many.

linky

Posts: 4584 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Karma? That is just Justice without the satisfaction...

One of my favs, and understated by Phillipe's and Del Toro's acting job.

Also, pretty decent gun handling for a low budget film.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post