SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Anyone watch "The Untouchables" on AMC tonight? ME and the Cast.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone watch "The Untouchables" on AMC tonight? ME and the Cast. Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Time to retire this thread

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
The king is dead. Long live the king.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The Untouchables is playing right now. Bump for the conshtable. Cool

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
If you missed it tonight (it's over in 20 minutes), The Untouchables is playing again tomorrow at 11am, Friday 8/14 at 5pm and twice on Saturay 8/15, all on Starz Encore Action (Eastern time).

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
LOL. I'm in he limelight again!

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Eliot Ness:
I had to kill him.

Jim Malone:
Oh, yeah. He's as dead as Julius Caesar... Would you rather it was you?

Eliot Ness:
No, I would not.

Jim Malone:
Well, then, you've done your job. Go home and sleep well tonight.

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
I’ve probably watched the movie 4 more times because of you, every time I see a post from you, I think of it, and then I end up watching it. So cool!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
This deserves a bump today. RIP Sir Sean Connery

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38674 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Yes, RIP legend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5907 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
“I think I’ll have a drink”
- Kevin Costner as Elliot Ness

Just finished watching this movie again tonight. Thinking of Frank, the Constable. It’s been more than a year and long-time members will recall he was fighting a very serious brain tumor. Usually there’s some sort of closure with a member like Frank; from a friend in Montana, in LE, or Mike. If so, I guess I missed it.

In any case, raising a glass to Frank, friendships, and a fine movie.

Posts: 13255 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I think Frank may have passed.

Very little information online, but I did find this.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Gus

Posts: 13255 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

That is sad to hear. Frown

Posts: 22904 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That’s sad to hear if true. RIP and thanks for your years of service to the people of the great state of Montana. Still the coolest user CUT story ever.

Posts: 4764 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

That’s very sad to hear, I remember he made a post about his brain tumor and the treatment he was getting. He was already stage 4 when they found it and did not have a great prognosis. RIP!

Posts: 1842 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post