SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Anyone watch "The Untouchables" on AMC tonight? ME and the Cast.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone watch "The Untouchables" on AMC tonight? ME and the Cast. Login/Join 
Redfish Fan
posted Hide Post
Way Cool! Hell, you should have been a cast member!

Ken

Posts: 3652 | Location: Baton Rouge | Registered: December 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fantastic thread!

I have met & worked security details for some pretty interesting folks during my 29 years in law enforcement. But,I'd swap all of them for a nickname from 007!! Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cda926,

Posts: 809 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Of all the bad things we see on this job, that would have offset plenty of them.
Great stuff!!

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1851 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Whenever I want a smile, I open this thread.

Posts: 47368 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:

Haha, that's what I just did. It's after 1am and I can't fall asleep. I just had to admire that 'stache again. Legendary pic.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
I stop back occasionally if there are any questions or to reply..like this...to comments.

Thank You gentleman for the kind words.

I retired several years back and recently visited the new District Office. In the Meeting room they have the picture of me with the Cast on the wall. As I meet new Troopers the general comment is; "Your the guy from the picture"! which I find amusing.

FN in MT

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Darkpassenger
posted Hide Post
That's awesome. Great movie, even better pic.

People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
quote:
Originally posted by pbslinger: to live underground for years, change from a grub to a flyer in no time, mate and die. I dream they lament the days spent in the dark.

Posts: 1246 | Location: A Virginian in Central Florida | Registered: September 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Finally clicked on this. Well done, sir.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:

Haha, that's what I just did. It's after 1am and I can't fall asleep. I just had to admire that 'stache again. Legendary pic.

With great mustache comes great responsibility.

Posts: 10828 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Dude, if Sean Connery gives you a nickname, it should stick. Nothing to be ashamed of "The Constable"

Posts: 1512 | Registered: August 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
Very cool FN, I had forgotten that sequence was shot in MT. Speaking of which, I will be in MT Monday night for a week and a half. I can't wait.

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2263 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all for the kind words.

WHERE in MT Mr. Draper?? If you are anywhere near Helena or Gt Falls I'm relatively closeby. Only issue...Leaving to visit my Mom in NJ on Tuesday the 9th.

FN in MT

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
I will be about a mile from West Glacier for the first week then I will be closer to Kalispell at my brother's for three days. My mom's side of the family all live near West Glacier.

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2263 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DonDraper:
I will be about a mile from West Glacier for the first week then I will be closer to Kalispell at my brother's for three days. My mom's side of the family all live near West Glacier.

You are already in great country. Wish I was home I'd run over to Kalispell on the bike for Lunch one day. Sadly I am destined for HOT and HUMID Jersey!!

Enjoy Montana.

FN in MT

Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Wow, missed this thread - great story and photos!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good, bad, I'm the
guy with the gun
Picture of 45ProCarry
posted Hide Post
Great movie. That is a really cool photo. It is our dream to move there. Probably when I retire. Montana is truly God's country.

Posts: 2343 | Location: USA | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fantastic!

FN, you sure have crossed paths with some legendary fellows...

Posts: 795 | Registered: December 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
Just watched this tonight. Awesome that you were there.

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I have to add myself to this list of WOW!!

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These pretzels are making me thirsty.

I love this thread. Smile

Posts: 131 | Registered: January 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post