SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Favorite Netflix originals?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite Netflix originals? Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted
What are your favorite Netflix movies or shows? I have recently started to dive in to Netflix and away from cable and network TV. I have pretty varied tastes.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Narcos and Narcos Mexico are excellent! Stranger Things is really cool too.

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Ozark
Orange is the new black ( only first couple seasons)
Haunting of hill house
House of cards
Bloodline
Santa clarita diet.

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
The Ranch

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
The Crown, season 1.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
uber-geek
Picture of rwdflynavy
posted Hide Post
I really enjoyed the Bodyguard. It was a short run (6 episodes IIRC) but interesting.

"To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them." ~George Mason

chartprepping.com Retirement Planning and Random Musings from a Military Perspective

Posts: 3391 | Location: Big Lick Virginia | Registered: April 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell were fun.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3590 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Travelers.

__________________Making Good People Helpless . . . Will Not Make Bad People Harmless!___________________

Posts: 1731 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
In sort of an order

Altered Carbon
Peaky Blinders
Mind Hunter
Narcos
Ozark
Glow
The Crown
Body Guard

The Outsider for a movie

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Loved Peaky Blinders, Godless, the first season of Bloodline. Really liked Haunting of Hill House and Bodyguard. Also liked first season of Stranger Things (though obviously not enough to watch season 2) and the first few seasons of Orange is the New Black.

I've been meaning to get back into Mindhunter and Santa Clarita Diet.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Our two little boys love Ask the StoryBots and Larva Island and we have started watching The Crown and really enjoy it so far.

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Mindhunter- One of the finest (and most realistic) depictions of behavioral analysis based interview and interrogation tactics I've ever seen. Its a great dramatic twist on how the FBI came up with their Behavioral Science Unit, that explores the ethical issues involved too. You'll love it!!!

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to say Longmire, but I liked it better on A&E, did not like it as much when Netflix owned it.

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Narcos is very good.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not in any kind of order, a wide variety but all I found entertaining/interesting:
Chefs Table
Narcos
Ugly Delicious
The Crown
Occupied
Lilyhammer
Peaky Blinders
Glow
Daredevil
Punisher
Outlaw King
Sex Education
The Last Kingdom

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Longmire
Siege of Jadotville
Polar
Close

Haven't watched yet but looks interesting:
Medal of Honor
Occupied

Posts: 7267 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
The Ballad of Buster Scruggs.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
The Ballad of Buster Scruggs.

The west Texas twit?

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
You mean the San Saba Songbird.

posted Hide Post
Narcos and Narcos Mexico
Bloodline
Breaking Bad
Bad Blood
Ozark
The Crown
El Patron del mal
La piloto

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post