Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Logan Login/Join 
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Interesting.... I'll bet for some fans that will be very well received. Not sure it's my preference for this movie though, but I can see where some would be geeked

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So this is my second time through. Interesting close, full circle finished of all of the movies with wolverine. He fights his brother sabertooth, he fights his younger self, He kills stryker, kills strykers son, He fights his old beast self, He fights his wish to die. He fights his father over the death of his mother, he fights over the death of his father figure.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I like it in B&W

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed it for a second time today, via Bluray. I had rewatched most of the X men movies, and the 2 dedicated Wolverine movies for "historical value" Smile
This was easily my favorite, and in many ways the most engaging. Maybe the absence of goofy unbelievable (yes I know: they're all unbelievable) mutants was a positive. Only the children were "gifted" and except for Lara, had limited screen time. I just wish Wolvie had been turned loose more in previous movies.

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FrankMoses:
I just wish Wolvie had been turned loose more in previous movies.

You can't show legit berserker rage w/o an R-rating. Can you imagine Deadpool or the John Wick movies as PG-13? Well, I guess I could, but there wouldn't be much point in watching them.

Posts: 3185 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
Loved the movie. Been a fan of Hugh Jackman's Wolverine and it was a great run and ending if he's really done with it.

I wished they would've just went R rated from the beginning of his solo movies.

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1049 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I just had to post that this movie simply rocked.

I just watched it on a flight home from Spain. I've pretty much watched every movie worth watching on Delta's playlist and finally said what the hay, let's give Logan a try. I wasn't a huge fan of the X-men movies so was putting this one off until Delta wasn't offering anything better.

Man, I loved this movie. Gritty, rude, pure manly animalistic awesomeness. I wish there could another.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post