SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    It's almost here! TWIN PEAKS!!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's almost here! TWIN PEAKS!!!! Login/Join 
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
"Who are you Charlie?"

I think I want the Big Ed haircut. I also love his '66 Chevy truck!

https://youtu.be/0vUc17A0SNY

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2263 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost Allman Brother
Picture of S600MBUSA
posted Hide Post
"What the fuck kind of neighborhood is this?" Big Grin

-Winston Churchill, writing of the Pashtun

Posts: 3989 | Location: Holly Springs/Canton, GA | Registered: November 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Finally...... he's back. It should have been a bit sooner, but he's back.

Posts: 4130 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DanH:
Finally...... he's back. It should have been a bit sooner, but he's back.

I'm looking forward to watching last night's ep tonight so I'm really hoping that means what I think it does. The many, many threads of the early and middle parts of the season have slowly begun to be tied...

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2094 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Farewell, Chantal, ya Cheet-Ohs eatin' bitch.

And oh yeah, bye bye doppelganger Diane and crispy critters Richard.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
I was hoping more would happen to Richard, like getting gang raped by the lumberjack or something.

Posts: 4130 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
BTW, I love to see the G18 in action in this episode. Properly applied to two psychopaths. Big Grin

Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
I was wondering how many rounds that last magazine was holding Smile

--------------------

Posts: 2263 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Looks like we're wrapping it up tonight. I'm glad to have the final two episodes back-to-back.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, I thought we were supposed to be completing the mythology, but the end of this series looks like a cliffhanger to me. Very imaginative and unexpected. Essentially, all the demons who now inhabit Sarah Palmer did not want Laura Palmer in the house. The woman answering the door used the name "Tremond", and said she bought the house from someone named Chalfont. These are the names of spirit-inhabited characters in the original series, and a very similar scene is played out in the original series, where Laura Palmer goes back to see Mrs. Tremond an dis met by a woman who says that the old woman had died some time ago. Mrs. Tremond and her grandson also appear to Laura Palmer in the film Fire, Walk With Me.

So many loose ends and apparent dead ends. What about Audrey Horne?? Holy cow. David Lynch has always said that he did not intend to end the original series in the way it did. ABC cancelled the series and along came the Gulf War and everyone forgot about Twin Peaks, but Lynch said he didn't intend for it to be the end. In the case of the new series, this was supposed to be it- 18 episodes and out. Is this really how he wants to end it? With questions unanswered?

Still, what a trip. Wow

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
soooo confused by the Richard/Linda part.

Pretty certain that Sarah Palmer is Judy, or has "Judy" inside her.

Scratching my head over the 315 room key opening the door in the basement of the hotel.

Cannot believe they didn't show Audrey at all in the last two hours. Had a feeling we'd see Laura alive in the end but the fact that she thought she was someone else, ugh.

I doubt there will be more, but I do hope they do another season. Just not sure enough players will be alive much longer Red Face

--------------------

Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post

--------------------

I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Best guess from me is that Coop was sent back in time to the Laura Palmer murder.

As for Season 4, David Lynch and Showtime are open to it, however it took Lynch 4 1/2 years to write Season 3 and the earliest we might see it is 2021.