SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Chicago PD- Al took a shiv, wth?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chicago PD- Al took a shiv, wth? Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted
I have been occasionally been watching reruns. I do not watch much network tv. But heard from family AL took a Shiv in prison. Wth.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He did and now he's dead. I'm surprised they wrote him out of the show. He and the Sgt. were the only two normal and old school coppers on the show. The season finale was probably the best episode ever on that show as we learned a little more about the Sgt. Plus it was good to see that corrupt Deputy Chief taken down.

Posts: 5731 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
Did they actually call it a shiv in the show?

Posts: 8272 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't think so.

Posts: 5731 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog7972:
I don't think so.

Good. They are called shanks in IDOC. I'm sure it's the same at Cook County.

Posts: 8272 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
i prefer a shiv overr shank myself. But it does not really matter. Razz

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post